Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

4 posters

My next guns

Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

My next guns Empty My next guns

Post  Timothy T Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:16 am

Well, I was bored and there hasn't been much going on around here so I'm posting up what will hopefully be my next purchases.

My next guns Fa-mas10
    It's basically a FA-MAS with some fancy bits on it to make it look FA-NCY. I guess the top part has been turned into some kind of built in red dot sight (or grenade launcher, but that's a bit unorthodox).

Next up is...
    My next guns Arv4_310
    A G36c with some fancy bits put on it. The grenade launcher looks alot like an AK type.

Finally...
    My next guns Jenkin10
    Some kind of pistol/shotgun. This gun will be hard ork to make, unless one of you guys know something that looks like it or even had the same layout and size.

So, all these guns are from a comic book I read called Atomic Robo and it is awesome. Robo (main character, a robot) doesn't use these guns, he uses his fists, but his human squadmates use guns. I'm also gonna work on a CQB outfit that matches their uniforms. No, I am not obsessed.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

My next guns Empty Re: My next guns

Post  Mikey Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Interesting.... last one to build a working fantasy gun is a rotton egg!
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Post  Timothy T Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Well, the FA-MAS will be easy, the biggest problaem will be moving the cocking handle, other than that all it requires is filling in the top hole and extending the foregrip downwards to meet up with the trigger. The G36 will require a new front segment, easyish, and grenade launcher (AK grenade launchers are expensive, unless I had a non functional one made), plus I think the mags are non-see-through so I can get a Jing Gong no problem.

The last one isn't really nessercasry. There's more guns from the comics but those are pretty much blocks that fire rockets so not really airsoft material.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:50 pm

That famas looks more like a Tavor to me
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Post  Timothy T Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:23 am

No, it's quite definatley a FAMAS. Compare the FAMAS with the TAVOR with the scifi gun. The TAVOR is significantly different. That is, idfferent enough to make it difficult to change.
    Timonkey
    Timonkey
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Timonkey Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 am

afro I like afro's. anyway, I am similar. If i had a job I would by a musket for BB's or make one that works off partypopper charges. and my cqb kit needs to be somthing similar to Jake sullys Avatar. Yay loin cloths! It just makes it a little difficult to sew on CQB patch.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 am

Agree with mike famas is definitely more of a Tavor. When a JG G36c comes back in stock will be easier enough to get. The AK grenader launchers are so expensive they are not really worth it really from my point of view.

No tim don't go avatar styles no don't you could just sew the patch to your arm perminatly that would be funny but don't get any ideas.

Musket hmmmm just no you can if you want but theres just no point.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:50 am