Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

2 posters

Idea! Extra Letters to Pad Out The Title.

Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Idea! Extra Letters to Pad Out The Title. Empty Idea! Extra Letters to Pad Out The Title.

Post  Timothy T Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:41 am

I saw this really neat gun. The Ares PPSH Electric Blow Back gun!

It's pretty neat. But also expensive. Now HYPOTHETICALLY...

Would someone be intersted in going halvsies on it? I would get to keep it at my house but the other person would get first dibs on it when a game comes around. So it's pretty much a half price gun for the other person. I'd particulary look to go halves with someone who already has an SEG so on the occasions they don't use it they could use their own gun. Or my beta or whatever.

Anyway, is this a good idea? Would you do this for that gun? Another gun? You know, the types of guns you want to get that are cool but they might be second choices because they're expensive or not the the most favorite gun.

I think this system works better than "I use it, you use it". Cos that always gets outa wack anyway. You either both have to be extremly organised or not worry about buying half of a gun that you never see.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Idea! Extra Letters to Pad Out The Title. Empty Re: Idea! Extra Letters to Pad Out The Title.

Post  Mikey Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:27 pm

The people involved would have to be both very trusting and reasonably careful, a SEG will eventually get scratched and worn when used but some people are more careless (i mean accident prone) than others - this isnt directed any person here its just a statement of fact. When you are spending $700 on a toy you dont want it broken through carelessness.

If you can get it to work then do it, but be cautious, friends have ended up enemies over simple sharing arrangements. It could even be 3 people - one pays half and looks after it+ takes resonsibility for charging batteries and cleaning etc, 2 others pay 1/4 each and get to use it / fondle it.

I think i will stick to owning my own stuff and offering to lend it to people as i choose so far as airsoft guns for regular use go. The idea of going shares in a ppsh that is going to see limited use, and could be used as a display piece is growing on me, i will see what others say.
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Idea! Extra Letters to Pad Out The Title. Empty Re: Idea! Extra Letters to Pad Out The Title.

Post  Timothy T Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 am

Yeah, well the main reason i thought of it this way is because I would really only get it to look at and stuff. True though, both people would have to be the type to look after their guns and stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:56 am