Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

5 posters

Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =)

Poll

Best Sniper Rifles

[ 3 ]
    Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) Bar_left30%Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) Bar_left70%Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) Bar_right [70%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) Empty Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =)

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Thu May 20, 2010 8:40 am

Awesome Sniper Rifles. awesome are they not?

DSR-1 (.338 lapua)
    Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) Dsr-110

AS50 (.50 cal)
    Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) As50_b10
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) Empty Re: Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =)

Post  Elle_Brock Thu May 20, 2010 9:08 am

Both are ugly but out of eather would go AS50 although would go a SV98, SVD or G3SG/1
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) Empty Re: Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =)

Post  nz3rdsqr Thu May 20, 2010 9:12 am

mine would be m82a1 or chytack intervention. though i do like the mcmillan tac 50 (big mc attack) longest confermed kill with this gun. Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =) Tac50
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Thu May 20, 2010 11:01 am

Not a fan of either, but only one is going to operate left handed so i go the as50
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 am

yeah only problem is that the title is "Favourite Sniper Rifle out of the ones i have chosen =)"

plus i'm prolly gonna buy one or the other for airsoft. i'm just wondering which i should go with.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Sat May 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Being honest I think lugging that thing around the battlefield would be a arse to start with remember it only fires bbs to start with so yah. Remember light is good well generally
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Post  Timothy T Sun May 23, 2010 4:33 am

A black DSR-1 without the ridiculous scope is pretty good. Doesn't look too clunky without that scope.
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Fri May 28, 2010 5:29 am

the extra scope peice is a night scope peice... the second mag is the battery Smile but nah i wouldn't get one with a massive scope like that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:20 am