Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

4 posters

Game Ideas

Private Pile
    Private Pile
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Game Ideas Empty Game Ideas

Post  Private Pile Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 am

Hey guys , i know the next game will be a fair bit away but I have some... theme's like famous battles we could do for somegame times and days and all, I think it wont be a bad idead but i see what u guys think. One could be mabey along the lines of saving private ryan and another , hostage situations
    cheers
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Game Ideas Empty Re: Game Ideas

Post  pota Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm

most people dont take airsoft that seriously and at the point where we dont reanact battles it is a spechial accshion
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:40 pm

The hostage rescue mission gets tried out occassionally. Its just a trifle boring for the hostages.
    Private Pile
    Private Pile
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Post  Private Pile Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:26 pm

I had an idea for a game like calling t merceanrys , teams of 2 and elimination , basic rules would apply but no doubeling up snipers or support weapons , like 2 SEG's or one SEG and springer per team
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  nz3rdsqr Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:31 am

here is a draft for a game im thinking of. its a bit long and is only in the making but if you see something that needs to change or you want to add just say and i will think about it. the game plays very much like battle field games but without tickets it runs on a overall base hold time taken from your stop watches at each base.

notes:
    1 hr play time
    Start base for each team.
    5 min group respawn
    Go no further than 20m in front of the front flag.
    Three or more flags
    Team wins when time is up.
    No boxing in respawning team
    Two teams. New Zealand SAS vs. Insurgence (teams created by game marshal.)
    If hit and the respawn time hits zero before you are in your base you must wait until the next respawn time.

Winning conditions ideas:
    1) Team holds majority of flags for longest. (at discretion of marshall or done by stopwatches)
    2) Team captures most flags.
    3) Team holds most flags at end.
    4) Overall dominance
    5) Marshals choice based on capture time boldness and victories vs. failures.

If rules are broken.
    1) If an individual breaks a rule i.e. takes mask off for any reason instant game sit out. (Which will be as boring as hell for an hour long game.)
    2) Deliberate boxing in of team in uncap base: opposing team respawns instantly and offending team has to do a full retreat back to their base where each member must touch the flag individually. When a person touches the flag they and only they are back in.
    3) any disrespectful behaviour like not calling kills, blind firing or continuing to shoot a player you have just hit results in a two respawn penalty.
    4) There will be NO tolerance of ignoring game marshal’s orders this will be immediate stand down for the game.
    5) no talking dead people. Only people respawning can talk to other dead people in the respawn area.
    6) if you respawn before time you will be stood down for two respawns and court marshalled in front of everyone. Upon which your fate will be decided to forgive or to firing squad in which every member get one and only one round to fire at the convicted.
    Private Pile
    Private Pile
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Post  Private Pile Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:03 am

I like the sounds of such Tim COuld we use a bomb or somthing like datd whch we have to steal and wait for a hlicopter or go to landng pad ect

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:15 am