Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

5 posters

Hi introducing me

Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Hi introducing me Empty Hi introducing me

Post  Elle_Brock Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi Well most of you know who I am. I,m Elle Brock i,m the one that started ATA but not without the help of Richard, Mikie and my dad of course cause he owns my guns. I have always been interested in weapons and military history so this sport has given me an exuse to buy more gear.
    I also liked playing paintball and needed a cheaper altnerative to play and taht my parents would allow around the property.

I got intreged about airsoft guns casue they looked real but only really got around to buying one when I borrowed a mate of mines for sometime. I saw the ASNZ forums this year in January and saw that airsoft was played as a tactical sport and looked really cool. So I bought a gun and started getting people into this wonderful sport. In Febuary when School started I deciieded since alot of clubs did not accept younger members I would start my own. So I did it started off with few members and only expected to reach 10 at the most. We had our first game way back in Late March there was 8 of us all still dedicated members. It was a good as day througly injoyed it although the gas pistols dominated the $2 shop guns could still kill and did quite well. As the progressed more and more people started to play We had a 14 person game in Late April that was really cool. Then all of a sudden PAC leted younger people play with them so I decieded to do a ATA V PAC game which ended very badly for us. Due to lack of experience numbers and knowing the terrian and weaponary. Although after that game I learnt of the weapony that was out there and how cheap is was actually to get. Then as the year progressed Mikie my dad and Mr Tankersly got interested thankfully. With them involved helped us to be able to play airsoft legally whcih were not before. They have progressed and have bought bigger guns. So have I started off with a springer now have a shotgun and a gas pistol and getting a SEG AK74 soon. But ATA has progessed to much since the start of the year and am thankful for that and is slowly getting people playing the wonderful sport of airsoft. It now is safer than ever and better recently we had a 15 person game at Totora reserve which is our new field our old one was my house which was not attaquite. We will eventually become a very strong club proberly even bigger than PAC. Also I am very thankful for people getting invloved not complaining about there weapon and having a great time becasue I see airsoft as incouraging teamwork, good firendships, gun safety good for sociallizing and a good sport and general with cool looking guns.
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Hi introducing me Empty Re: Hi introducing me

Post  Timothy T Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 am

Awesome elle.
    Frank Gecko
    Frank Gecko
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Post  Frank Gecko Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 am

it was soo long i didn't even be bothered to get past the first paragraph
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:26 am

green141 wrote:it was soo long i didn't even be bothered to get past the first paragraph

I know.... its more than hes ever typed in his life i bet.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:01 am

I know.... its more than hes ever typed in his life i bet.

not quite I was going to write more but decieded to write less
    Woodchip53
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  Woodchip53 Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:38 am

Thank goodness Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm