Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

3 posters

Introducing SG-TngoKilla-Scotty Gray

SG-TngoKilla
    SG-TngoKilla
    Noob

Introducing SG-TngoKilla-Scotty Gray Empty Introducing SG-TngoKilla-Scotty Gray

Post  SG-TngoKilla Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 am

Most of you know me and have now paid my fees so I am properly a member now but I would like to Introduce myself properly so you guys get to know me better.
    Im Half Chinese so everyone finally stops looking at me funny trying to figure me out :p
    I Do Smallbore Rifle Shooting as a sport and Skiing.
    I do ATC (Air Training Core) I previously was an Army Cadet but transferred due to the committee being run by single mums and an Ex-Girlfriend stalking me and having her mum join in.
    Ive been obsessed with the military ever since I remember and have wanted to join the Army as an Officer but have since changed my mind but am still thinking about my future career path.
    I am an inspired writer and am in the process of writing a few Novels as i enjoy writing and have ever since i was a child.
    I look forward to more fun times with you guys along the years and hope to become an influential member after long service Smile
    Happy Airsofting
    catfish123
    catfish123
    Warrent Officer
    Warrent Officer

Introducing SG-TngoKilla-Scotty Gray Empty Re: Introducing SG-TngoKilla-Scotty Gray

Post  catfish123 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Sounds awsome welcome to the ATA forum Scotty.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Introducing SG-TngoKilla-Scotty Gray Empty Re: Introducing SG-TngoKilla-Scotty Gray

Post  Elle_Brock Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Yes Welcome your definitely welcome around here. Look forward to shooting you more. Is that China China or another part of the china area: eg Hong Kong or Taiwan? Curious to know
    SG-TngoKilla
    SG-TngoKilla
    Noob

Post  SG-TngoKilla Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:13 am

Mum is from Guang Zhou

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm