Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

3 posters

New Fields

Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

New Fields Empty New Fields

Post  Elle_Brock Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:53 am

ATA is always looking for new Airsoft fields to play on and we need help to find them if you have any ideas of places that could be used on people that you know that we could contact that would be great. We are looking for CQB fields like old factorys lots of buildings together or jsut old farm buildings in general. Other fields that would be great are pine forests general bush forrests and anything else cool. So far we have two fields up at Totora reserve that are great and fun to use and will eventually use other clubs fields.
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

New Fields Empty Re: New Fields

Post  Timothy T Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 am

We should try out that other one at totora reserve after another 7 or so games. We don't need to go to tonnes in a short time cos we're abrely used to the field we've been on (at least I am).

We could check out the one by the rail tracks buthas that one been discounted as its to far to walk?
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Yeah it sort of is quite far to walk with full kit but we are not PAC so we will try it out sometime. I willl try get in touch with the farmer who lives beside it and see if we could use his property to get our cars there. There is never enough fields if we can get more thats great.
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  nz3rdsqr Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:39 pm

i know a lane that would be mean. the old abandoned kimberlea medical center just out of levin. the only problem would be trying to get access to this. the only place i can think of that you could ask is mid central health. but it is big and good for both CQB and open combat. if you want to have a look go on google maps and look up kimberlea rd levin and it is the big collection of buildings. and it is even fenced off. what i wonder is if the would let up borrow it for a day or two.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:34 am

Hmmm Phantom from out that way has already tried we used to be able to use it then got kicked off cause the military and ram use it darn it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 am