Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

+4
pota
Elle_Brock
bobmarley44
Flame!
8 posters

Ok ok ok i will just dont kill me!

Flame!
    Flame!
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Ok ok ok i will just dont kill me! Empty Ok ok ok i will just dont kill me!

Post  Flame! Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:35 am

Well um i was at Daniels before and hes like post some stuff on ATA or ill kill you so i was like ok so im guna post something and i was trying to thnk of something to say but wasnt quite sure wat to say. Question ..So i thought ill just post this.Dan reckons that i shld get a Ares M4 carbine i do want 1 but are they good??? confused
    bobmarley44
    bobmarley44
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Ok ok ok i will just dont kill me! Empty Re: Ok ok ok i will just dont kill me!

Post  bobmarley44 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:53 am

die! and yes they are good!
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:34 am

it depends do you like M4s if not simply don,t get one. Yes they are good guns so if you want one go for it. Also yeah prepare to die
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 am

for once i agree with elle if you dony like it dont by it its like buying a book that youre never gonna read .if you want a gun find a big book of gunns (let him borrow it dan we all know youve got one) and select one that looks coolest to you and buy it the qulity is not any diffrent as it is in real life becuse theres no calibras or nuffin.im goona die you Twisted Evil
    Timonkey
    Timonkey
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Timonkey Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 am

the m4....'tis alright. I found the sights a bit hard. the cocking so loud every one knows where you are. but apart from that...a good gun. if you gunna go for a bolt gun thoug get the l96.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:21 am

Try one out and see if it 'fits' you, is your best bet. Wait till after the next game or whatever we can organise and try out as many different guns as possible, there will be one that feels uber comfortable and seems to aim itself. Thats the one you want.
    Timonkey
    Timonkey
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Timonkey Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:23 pm

THats the l96 for me.
    Her groves are built perfect for human hands/hoofs.
    and the sights...Magnificent. she really didnt need much jerking. purty gun. just needs ghillie mesh. Aqua's yor best bet.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:37 am

lol you relised we contiued this conversation without dylan hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahah and tim corogated ions groovey not the l96
    Flame!
    Flame!
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Flame! Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:53 am

Ok i mite get 1 then as the are kinda cool.and pota wth?that confuzd me?
    bobmarley44
    bobmarley44
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  bobmarley44 Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:10 am

yah and tim what sights are you on about? it only had a scope. AND RAY I HAVE 4 BOOKS FULL OF GUNS SOO HA!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 am

bother said pooh as he hid piglets corpse....did you not get it dylan groovy corrgated ion?
    Flame!
    Flame!
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Flame! Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:38 am

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 pm

grovey groves corigated arrg are you some not getting joke guy or some thing????? Evil or Very Mad
    Flame!
    Flame!
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Flame! Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:55 am

No poota it jst duznt make sense! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    bobmarley44
    bobmarley44
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  bobmarley44 Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:22 am

no it makes sense. u just suck at figuring out what makes sense.
    Flame!
    Flame!
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Flame! Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:25 am

No!! Danny boy u suck! Razz oohh ill bring ur battery rnd nw
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:24 pm

hahahahaha i can see why you dont get jokes you are not very brite!!! becuse you insult dan then go to his house Evil or Very Mad not smart ether hewill nok youre lites out or you can guss he ll bewaiting in the window with ms g36 farao
    Flame!
    Flame!
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Flame! Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:28 am

Na actully nothing happened i jst gave to him thn ran away. Very Happy
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:23 am

Plus from memory his G36c is being upgunned by Mike and the L96 I have wops did I say that when do you want it back Dan cause I need to get around to returning it.
    dylamonkey
    Noob

Post  dylamonkey Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:46 am

some time like ill get round to giveing tim his bb pellets some time!!!
    Flame!
    Flame!
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Flame! Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:04 am

Yea he is getting it upgraded and i assume ill be the first to feel how much it hurts wen its done. Shocked
    bobmarley44
    bobmarley44
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  bobmarley44 Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 am

ohhh yes thats where my L96 went! lol hahahaha. and yes in the next game dylan will feel the plastic sting. also my boot on your back. also hi isaac and new dylan dude. but i like the new dylan dude alredy so thats a first.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:45 am

na thats probly not a good idea i dont think you whould not get along with the new dylan.....i have a sudden urge to ripp youre lungs out himm thats wierd youre preety likeably hmmm welll okay gut ill go wif you tongue
    Flame!
    Flame!
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Flame! Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:31 am

Um poota u still confuse me?????????????? confused
    bobmarley44
    bobmarley44
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  bobmarley44 Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:43 am

dylan lay off the spaming mesages becoz if you get to the same rank as me i will wait evry minute off everyay for a chance to strike

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 pm