Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

2 posters

wow apparently i'm supposed to be sorry

Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

wow apparently i'm supposed to be sorry Empty wow apparently i'm supposed to be sorry

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:53 pm

yeah umm sorry people for something that i apparently did but have no memory of and sorry pota for getting more than just a little bit annoyed at you but i'm still maintaining my innocence for this particular instance because i have absolutely no recollection of this outburst happening.

oh yeah and now that i think about it although i do get annoyed from time to time i wouldn't do something like this at all, hes on my team... and i don't have internet at home and i haven't been on the forum since before the last airsoft game because the only place i could get on was at school.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

wow apparently i'm supposed to be sorry Empty Re: wow apparently i'm supposed to be sorry

Post  pota Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:59 pm

its all gud dont worry about it but dont try ro mantain youre inacince it still cuda been elle or mike just narowed down to you budaaaa dont take me serously u guys should know that buy now a wont get angry ever apart from tim ( my bro) but in the future DONT DO IT AGAIN!!

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:43 pm