Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

4 posters

Total airsoft playing in the holidays

Frank Gecko
    Frank Gecko
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Total airsoft playing in the holidays Empty Total airsoft playing in the holidays

Post  Frank Gecko Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Hey people, I want to know how much hours i have played airsoft in these holidays and i can't remember all the days, so can you help me out by posting the date and how much hours that day was? Thanks you all who post something helpful here. Question
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Total airsoft playing in the holidays Empty Re: Total airsoft playing in the holidays

Post  Elle_Brock Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 pm

well Sat night was about 3 hours ish but proberly not that amount of time playing. Sunday night was about 2 hours 30min ish or so
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Total airsoft playing in the holidays Empty Re: Total airsoft playing in the holidays

Post  Mikey Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 am

i have vague recollections of playin g on the easter tuesday and also easter sunday i think
    bobmarley44
    bobmarley44
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  bobmarley44 Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:57 am

YAWN...... DANIEL HAS BEEN SLACK WITH AIRSOFT BECAUSE OF A CRAP LOAD OF HOMMEWORK..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad IM SOO GUTTED. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE BEEN ON THE ATA SITE IN A MONTH

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am