Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

2 posters

CQB weekend 22/23 aug (wacpac)

Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

CQB weekend 22/23 aug (wacpac) Empty CQB weekend 22/23 aug (wacpac)

Post  Elle_Brock Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Some events coming up

CQB weekend 22nd-23rd August

This thread is to gather interest for the weekend, we'll most likely do the first day+night at the BSC in petone and maybe go to another site on the Sunday.

Usual $10 per day and sign the waiver.

FPS limits for the weekend-
    Strict 350fps max for all semi-auto guns. There will be a chrono!
    Up to 420fps is allowed for bolt action only sniper rifles. There is a 10m engagement distance for anything over 350fps. They will be used outside only.

If we get enough people interested we might go down for the day.

ATA metting; we need to have one some time in the next 5 weeks to discuss weapons how to clean them and club stuff. Rouge Trooper and another club member will bring out a whole lot of weapons for you guys to look at to help you make a decision on what you want.

ATA game: We will have one in the next two months whenever weather and soccer permits.
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

CQB weekend 22/23 aug (wacpac) Empty Re: CQB weekend 22/23 aug (wacpac)

Post  Timothy T Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 am

Ooh this looks interesting.

Too bad I am not going. no way I am going to a CQB game with an EBB.

Anyway, when might the next meeting be? We kinda don't need to have one until the week before or after the next game. Maybe the friday before Elle's birthday game? The firday afterwards isnt a yappa night (holidays) but still (oh and I won't make it).

It would be good either to set a plan in stone for the day or to have a good discussion on how it was good and how we can improve the planning or how the increase in SEGs has efffected the playing field.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:19 pm