Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

4 posters

age limet and other stuff

pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

age limet and other stuff Empty age limet and other stuff

Post  pota Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:47 pm

it came to my atention that alot of yonger people are wishing to and i dont mind that so much as far as the fact that there yunger its quite well.........killing the game a little bit with the acception of mark hes alright mighty brave for his age but i thing there should be an age limeit like 12 ore something again with the exption of mark i bring this to youre ation because shooting the little fallas is not an easy task for me and some of the other guys mentoin it in the last game and i think some sort of proper dpm or somethink millitary should be coustmary !!!!!! afro
    bobmarley44
    bobmarley44
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

age limet and other stuff Empty age limit.

Post  bobmarley44 Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:51 am

hey an age limit is allgood. and yes the exeption of mark who shot me alot in that last game where i had the blowback.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

age limet and other stuff Empty Re: age limet and other stuff

Post  Elle_Brock Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:08 pm

There technolcly is no age limit but a rough one would be 14 anyone younger than that is generally not allowed. But there are a few excemptions like Mark and you Ray because I can see you are fine enough to handle a airsoft gun. Believe me there won,t be much other younger people coming.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:23 pm

You cant make a rule and then promptly have exceptions. Doesnt work. Like police getting off speding tickets, you just loose respect. Also - in the eyes of the law you are all to young anyway tongue

Its sort of covered already, So I suggest that there be no written minimum age, but there following requirements are met:

1. Parents/guardians written consent
    2. Existing ATA member must invite and vounch for. Whoever invites a young person along must be prepared to put their own reputation on the line, and therefore be confident that the newbie has the required maturity to participate.
    3. Person inviting newbie along will have pre-arranged gear/shared gun/whatever.
    4. No newbies will be permitted to use 350 fps+ guns for the first few visits at least, and even then not until some suitably appointed judge decided they are fit and proper.
    5. ALl under 14s MUST were a full face mask. Or some variation of this

Pretty much - no different to any other age group, just think about # 2.
    Perhaps we should discuss this at a committee meeting, and a few other things.
    bobmarley44
    bobmarley44
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  bobmarley44 Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 pm

kool....../.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Yeah pretty much what Mikie said is true igonore what I said.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:39 am

What i said is only a proposal on how we can cover the matter without writing any more rules. But i'd like imput from others if there is some, and also any actual parents. Since my parenting skills resemble those of Syd the 3-toed sloth.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:33 pm

lol hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah lol and more lol .......sloth and elle im 14 if you dident know .you said some pretty deep down stuff svt from the hert you big softy you almost made me cry Crying or Very sad can you be exspled from a bad rep cause that whould have to be ontop of the whole inviteing a newwb thing but at the sametime dont wanna dicorage anyone .....sloth are funny lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:32 am