Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

4 posters

5th of December Event

Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

5th of December Event Empty 5th of December Event

Post  Timothy T Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 am

Hello! Opinions and feedback on the latest event please.

Note that these are opinions, not facts, and thus different people have different ideas of how the day went.

I think it was a great day. The lack of marshals was not noticed due to the marshalling of mr. Brock, who marshalled the whole day, thanks.

Even more SEGs! I think that was a good thing, but that could just because I had one of them.

A personal thing here, I wish my red dot scope was not dead batteried!

I liked all the missions. I didn't feel out numbered or outgunned in any of them. Especially the VC trail, we lost but we were never bogged down or slaughtered.

The only game that came close was the very first one. i can't remember correctly but I felt that we were getting our asses handed to us by the boys high guys. i thought we'd lost but it turns out Elle (and another person?) managed to sieze victory with seconds to spare.

Anyway, great game, the extra foliage really made the place seem like a whole new battlefiled.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

5th of December Event Empty Re: 5th of December Event

Post  Elle_Brock Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:13 am

Yeah I thought it was a brillant day. Apart from the hot weather and Dylan almost being shot in the eye which means we need to be more careful.

Lack of marshells/adults was not to helpful would have been damn useful if we had more cause dad so needed a game and some things got a little out of control but meh.
    Timonkey
    Timonkey
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Timonkey Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:59 am

I think good.
    ....Guns!

I think bad.
    ...hayfever....Elle changeing VC trail rules to suit him....Hayfever....Not enough too-close shots....And the Absence of mikey.
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Post  Timothy T Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:23 am

Actually that was me changing the rules.

My reasoning is this, its not really an ambush if the only thing that stops you from shooting someone in the open who is about to ambush you is a rule.

It makes sense, and also makes the game more fun, if the defenders have to hide. i certainlly enjoyed Pota and co jumping out the grass like they did. They really gave me a fright.

Then, compare this to a few games back when the ambushing team revealled themselves but didn't shoot at us (due to gun troubles). They were within 3 metres of us, in the open, loading their guns and stuff, and all we could do was get ready to duck.

Now thats not to say that the attacking team can start shooting willy nilly at the defenders. No, the defenders have to be in the open, if the defender is hiding and is doing an ok job of it then they are safe.

Plus, there was also someone shooting at us with a SEG from ultra long range, we could hear them firing but they were missing by miles. technically we should have been able to shoot anyway, but for the most part we just kept walking.

And you guys won anyway so Razz .
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 am

well in real life they could be civilans and they just pull guns on you with out you knowing but haveing to hide and use robort as a shild was all fun to
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Post  Timothy T Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:10 am

Yeah, that was pretty good. i just realised that he didn't tell me you were there. Or maybe I wasn't listening.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 am

I mean the civilians could have bread, with guns inside. The "peacefull civilians come up offering bread. press bread onto Elle's face. "pop". also, how do you know that the Guys firing, that wernt hitting you wernt trieing to hit you. I mean there villagers, villagers eat birds right?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:56 am