Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

+3
Elle_Brock
Timothy T
pota
7 posters

operration......... ......... names

pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

operration.........   ......... names Empty operration......... ......... names

Post  pota Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:24 pm

well just for thge people that figerd operration overnight kinda sounds gay....im asking for new names but cool ones like operration "barbershop"
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

operration.........   ......... names Empty Re: operration......... ......... names

Post  Timothy T Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Use this: Random Title Generator

I got: Operation Enterprise Imperative

Operation Daedalus Anomaly

Just randomly generate one and replace the the with operation. It's a random generator taking the mick out of book's like the davinchi code and the bourne suprenecy where they just mismash some vague nutty words together.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

operration.........   ......... names Empty Re: operration......... ......... names

Post  Elle_Brock Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:34 am

jsut to let you know its not going to go ahead to many lazy people that don't like mil sim which sucks cause I enjoy it so much so yeah will delete it soonish when I can be bothered.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:19 am

it doesnt matter howvere we do need a club fight
    Private Pile
    Private Pile
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Post  Private Pile Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 am

Who sais i dont like mill sim im hard cor army OORAH . a mil sim week end would be cool
    bobmarley44
    bobmarley44
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  bobmarley44 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 am

PFFFT GAY!!!! Razz Razz Razz i vote for running round like an idiot shooting anything and everything that shoots at you first (or not). but i think it would be great to have a sleepover airsoft weekend at camp rangi woods.
    Private Pile
    Private Pile
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Post  Private Pile Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:09 am

eh guns and shooting and army stuf my sorta thing. operation :Woodlands sounds good for a name
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:41 am

an overnight game does appeal.

But if we are going to head in that direction we need to be thinking about gear and how we can get the gear necessary such as food, water(because most of us arn't old enough to be drinking alchohol), tents, ammunition(not a problem), extra guns(because unless someone brings a generator or a car battery we are going to run out of charge for our guns pretty fast), a new feild(if necessary) and so on.

an overnight game does really appeal to me. but i'd need to get more of a kit if that were to happen.
    SharpshooterPete
    SharpshooterPete
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  SharpshooterPete Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:45 am

We would have to think about safety and stuff like that, it could get really cold so we'd need to think of all the safety issues first. also another thing we would have to have enough oo or atleast one day extra incase something bad happens and we need to stay an extra night. SO yeah a overnight thing would be good but we do need to take the above into consideration.
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Post  Timothy T Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 am

I suggest Operation Mcninja!
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:07 am

lol... McNinja i don't know whether to be offended or to laugh... for information purposes i will say now that i do a martial art called "ninjitsu"
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Post  Timothy T Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:22 am

Well, the full name is Operation Dr. Mcninja but that's abit of a mouthful.
    Private Pile
    Private Pile
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Post  Private Pile Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:00 am

dosent sound millitary enough guys
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Post  Timothy T Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:35 am

Hey y'all. I'm locking the thread and moving it to the past events. It needs to be euthanised to put it out of it's misery. It's a thread to do with an event didn't happen, and we don't have any plans to do it soon. So LOCKED.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content