Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

2 posters

Introduction to airsoft afternoon

Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Introduction to airsoft afternoon Empty Introduction to airsoft afternoon

Post  Elle_Brock Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 am

Since there is alot of interest in the sport airsoft we are holding a introduction afternoon. During this afternoon airsoft will be fully explained. There will be plenty of team working events you will get alot of hands on activities involving airsoft so is the perfect afternoon to experience what airsoft is truely like. Bring questions because we will have a time for awnsering them. The afternoon will include a run down on airsoft rules, history behind it, gun safety we will have load of guns there for people to look at and handle you will be shown how to handle them safety and with care. Only Mikey, me, Tim T, Tim C, Robert B, Mr T, Tim H, Jono M need to attend out of the ata members. ATA members are welcome to invite anyone along because we want as many people as possible to get an idea of what airsoft is truely like.

Time: 9th of May (Sunday) 2.30pm till 5ish pm

Place: yet to be confermed eather FMS, my house or Mikeys
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Introduction to airsoft afternoon Empty Re: Introduction to airsoft afternoon

Post  nz3rdsqr Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 am

why do i need to be there? i probably will be there anyway.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 am

To help out we need a good 8 members of ata there that are the more mature ones that can give us a good hand be a good example so forth. We will need the help with some of the team activities we will be doing. Oh and the tactical shoot/ comptition thing course that we will do plus a whole heap of gun safety and I know you will do well so therefore are needed.
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  nz3rdsqr Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:48 am

you want us in full kit?
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 am

Actually now that I think about it might as well be give them in idea of what we run around in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:00 pm