Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

+4
Mikey
nz3rdsqr
Elle_Brock
Frank Gecko
8 posters

Counter-Strike Airsoft Styles

Frank Gecko
    Frank Gecko
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Counter-Strike Airsoft Styles Empty Counter-Strike Airsoft Styles

Post  Frank Gecko Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:37 am

Hey i was just wondering how many people would be intrssed in doing a full couter-strike style day where we would be doing games which after each round you would earn money to be spent on weapons and ammo. I was hopeing everyone would start off with a sringer and then when they earn more money buy different weapons such as segs and snipers. The main problem would be guns because we would need enough for everyone to buy them but if anyone is intressed please let me know becase i am wanting to do a day of this to see how it would work.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Counter-Strike Airsoft Styles Empty Re: Counter-Strike Airsoft Styles

Post  Elle_Brock Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:54 am

Brillant idea couple of problems first keeping track of money second alot of people don't have springers or even ebbs which counts even me out of this whole scheme. Although CS missions would be good more of them would be brillant and be more tactical so forth. There would be a way of doing it all.
    Frank Gecko
    Frank Gecko
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Post  Frank Gecko Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 am

Thats why it would have to be a closed invitation to people who has any of these weapons and as for the money issus i can just print out some fake money to give to the winning team and to others. the event is only go into the planing stages if i can get enough people intressed and who has the right weapons for it.
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  nz3rdsqr Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:03 am

yep everything would be mean as but the lack of weapons would be a killer if we had a few people like chris in the club this would not be a prob but sadly this is not the case. if we could get these i would deffinatly be in.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:12 am

It would take a club entirely composed of chris's, and even then the appeal of shopping from a whole  range of pistosl, smgs, asssualr rifles. snipoer rifles is going to be a fantasy confined to a computer game, untli we all have 10 items each. So what about doing it over the whole team ? Everyone will have to have a springer pistol for starters, ans then for each game won you earn weapons for the team.Eg after a couple of wins you have enough money to upgrade your team to a sniper rifle and a SEG, the remaining players having springers still. Or 3 segs. Or 2 segs and 2 gbbs. Weapons will all be valued, and close teamwork will ensue. Dead players loose the value of their 'lost' gun for the tean. And, with the gareement of all involved; live players coupld pick guns up off the dead Smile
    SwampMonster
    SwampMonster
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  SwampMonster Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:24 am

yeah i think would be cool but the problem is weapons but other wish i thinlk awsome
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:34 am

i agree... and thats saying something. i don't usually agree with jonathan but this has got to be his best idea yet...
    SharpshooterPete
    SharpshooterPete
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  SharpshooterPete Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 am

Yes that sounds fantastic and it looks like alot of people are int the idea too. But it always comes down to lack of weapons
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:43 pm

well maby if it was relly private and not so big so its confined to people who have spring pistols and a SEG.and maby it whould be rather hard to upgrade your wepon.but other wise it whold be lots of fun.the other thing is id say play it on a rather small map

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:26 pm