Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

5 posters

Sunday 17th october, meeting, discussion, games

Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Sunday 17th october, meeting, discussion, games Empty Sunday 17th october, meeting, discussion, games

Post  Mikey Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 am

Sunday 17th October- next sunday. Afternoon 1.30pm.
    Venue: FMS building (yet to ask about it, if not available then can have at my house)

Meeting/discussion: Adopt a set of rules for ATA regarding membership, fps limits, meeting legal requires. Estimate less than 2 hours, if we stay on topic.

Afterwards, if weather is fine and we are there we can have a some small scale off-the-cuff style games at mine or tanks or both.

** The purpose of this event is to nut out the ata Club, this comes first. Games second. Dont think that the meeting is an annoyign inconvienence, its the point of the day. Games afterward is just because thats what we do. **

** Do come to the meeting if you want to contribute. The club is democratic, the rules are not made for you, they are made by agreement. DONT bring time wasting comments, or off topicyness. We dont want to drag it out **
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Sunday 17th october, meeting, discussion, games Empty Re: Sunday 17th october, meeting, discussion, games

Post  Elle_Brock Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:21 am

I shall be there, shall be good keen to sort this all out and have some fun
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Sunday 17th october, meeting, discussion, games Empty Re: Sunday 17th october, meeting, discussion, games

Post  nz3rdsqr Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:21 am

ill be there
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:48 am

Have confirmedFMS building for meeting.

Have also started to acquire crates. i belive by the time i have finished i will have sufficent crates and drums to re-create an entire mini-mercernary campsite. weeee
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Post  Timothy T Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:43 am

Crates! The thing in every single fps ever that is conspicuously absent from real life.

We should put 1 health pack or one magazine in each crate.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:16 am

Love the idea Tim but we all use to many different mags grrrr something along those lines is a darn good idea though could be fun will have to think of some nutty ideas. Or we all start off with pistols and we put guns in different crates
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:21 am

How are we going to make a little click/beep sound everytime you brush past a crate with a healthpack in it?

bags quad-damage... oh, and invisibility
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  nz3rdsqr Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:30 am

if anyone from pn needs a ride gimme a yell
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:03 am

yo Tim can you give me a ride out? I haven't been been active with the club lately and I need to get back in and start helping out again.

Address is 54 Lockhart Ave, Milson Palmerston North (directions are easy Smile)

My cell number is 0278195246 if you need help finding the place just chuck us a text
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  nz3rdsqr Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:52 am

yea ill pick you up
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:06 am

your a legend thanks dude

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm