Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

+2
Elle_Brock
pota
6 posters

i dissagree

pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

i dissagree Empty i dissagree

Post  pota Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:40 am

now im not one people normally take the side of but i have issues that with the "commitie" not the people themselves but the idea of it
    first of all shouldnt all "members" be intiltiled to a say nea a vote or input that is valid?
    because people might start leaveing if theres is eg.peoplein the club that alot of people had a disslikeing to,

also this means that the people on the comittie have a "power" as such that can (if in the weong hands) be shoved down other members skinny little necks.

and if thats happening then people arnt having fun and thats what its all about isnt it?

i dont intially dissagree with the idea i just think there a problems that may come from it clown Suspect Idea affraid drunken bom cheers
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

i dissagree Empty Re: i dissagree

Post  Elle_Brock Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:35 am

All members are able to have an input the committee are just core members that make the final decisions. Everyone that is part of ATA has as much say as each other all have equal say. See if there is someone that is majorly people don't like that is partly why there is membership fee and if committee decides if they are member or not so we don't get any stupid people.

No people on committee do not have any more power they are just making the final decisions and representing you. That is why people on the committee won't do that sort of thing if so they have no right to be there. Besides at end of day being on committee is just more work not much of a benift being honest.

nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  nz3rdsqr Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 am

hey ray the people who were chosen care about the club so we wouldnt do that sort of thing. and like elle said we only make the final decitions anyone can and should have their say. if there is something you dont like bring it up with us and we will talk about it and vote on it, we will always take into consideration whet others are saying. so dont worry we will look after the club.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 am

if the commity is such a team thing how come not meany people where consulted about making one
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:25 am

it did say on the meeting invitation we were going to make these decisions and if you were there you could have had a say is much easier than going and asking everyone outside of a meeting. Because many were to lazy to show up to such a meeting so the decisions are made and everyone else I have talked to is happy about it.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:41 am

<nothing needed to be added, just registering that ive read this>
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:38 am

well there is more to not showing up then being "lazy"
    and there forum you could have disscused it here
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:02 am

Ray the people who were chosen fo the committee (can't spell atm) were people:

firstly were people who showed up to the meeting.
    Secondly were people that have been with the club since close to the beginning.

The regular members do have a say in how the club gets ran. However even the biggest super powers in the world today have to answer to some sort of commitee. In america's case it would be the UN in the case of ATA it would be us... The committee...

The commitee was created to regulate club practices to insure that we aren't seen in the wrong light by both our prospective members and members of the public who might take offense out of ignorance of what we are actually doing.

If the commitee wasn't created them we would not look like a real club in the eyes of the members of ASNZ which means that we would have no credability, which coincedentally meant that we wouldn't have been able to have official club vs. club matches on other clubs private fields. Please tell me that is a good enough explanation for you?
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 pm

well it makes things alot better to understand thank you.
    i dont think the committe is a bad idea i just think there will be problems evolve
    but yea its hard to argee with that thanks Smile
    Hazard
    Hazard "The Executioner"
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Hazard "The Executioner" Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:24 am

No problems. I just thought I'd better explain seeing as no-one else was doing a very good job of that...
    catfish123
    catfish123
    Warrent Officer
    Warrent Officer

Post  catfish123 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:08 am

Ray does have a point tho.. haha im not to sure how i got on the commitee wasnt at the meeting, but i guess this conversation happend well before i joined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:43 pm