Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

2 posters

Introducing Amoki

Amoki
    Noob

Introducing Amoki Empty Introducing Amoki

Post  Amoki Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:02 am

I was with LOD/Hamilton Airsoft in Hamilton since 2007 during which I was their armourer, and then moved to Wanganui after university before moving to Palmerston North. Currently working at Massey for one of their startups as a process engineer.

Currently stuck in a limbo as PAC isn't active so I'll just have to rock up to ATA games for my airsoft needs Sad

Introducing Amoki E51a9ac2
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Introducing Amoki Empty Re: Introducing Amoki

Post  Timothy T Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:17 am

Sweet, hello. Hope we can fill your airsoft needs.

Becoming an ATA member has a $10 joining fee with $10 a year, so $20 in total when you join and $10 from then on. However, since it's past the half way point for 2011 it's only $10 in total to join.

But you can come to 3 games as a guest, which is free. And I think we don't require members of other clubs to pay to come to more but I'm not certain, it's a bit of a grey area.

In any case the fee isn't there so we can be dickish about it, it's there to discourage people who aren't willing to play properly. After all, $20 is not much in comparison with the costs of gear and bbs. And it's a nice clear distinction between members and nonmembers. We don't have field fees so barring the rare event where we might go to some other club's field member's aren't expected to pay anything else.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:02 am