Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

2 posters

Crazy Ideas

Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

Crazy Ideas Empty Crazy Ideas

Post  Timothy T Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:30 am

Well, I have all these crazy ideas in my head. Must be the holidays. Anyway, every time Jonathan comes to me with a crazy idea I get to help him with and stuff. But it doesn't quite work the other way around. So, here's my crazy ideas.

Build some turrets: Well, I looked this up and they are cheapish and ok. Not the best and don't look that cool.

Build some decorative corpse: Well, I found a how to guided on how to make charred corpses. So I figure I could get around to that and spice up totara reserve a bit.

Last but not least: A muzzle flash thingy. Recent events have shown me the need for some kind of lighting for my gun. However, too liitle light just gives away your position. So you want a bright glaring light to blind your attackers. How do you get better than a bright light? Well, what's the worst part of family photos? The flash! So rig up a camera flash to your SEG to fire when you do. You get bright, blinding flashes and best part is that the rapid changes between light and dark will cause your opponents to have a siezire! You will too but at least you'll look cool.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Crazy Ideas Empty Re: Crazy Ideas

Post  pota Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 am

okay i like your term of crazy ideas i sounds funny. any ways heres mine spfx rpgs may involve some piro tecknicks but cant be that hard. And can involve an objective like blow up the hellcopter. And i love fake corpses that awsome!! pale
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:45 pm

well i found a few sites with rpgs but there not at all cheap to make but i have another idea withch is more cover rather then trees like ply or something

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 am