Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

2 posters

How to break stuff and look dumb doing it.

FullAuto
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

How to break stuff and look dumb doing it. Empty How to break stuff and look dumb doing it.

Post  FullAuto Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:35 am

I had the misfortune today to drop (twice) my beloved M9 MEU and seriously broke the slide. The moral of the story is; ALWAYS make sure that your holster strap is secured before bending/crouching, as a pistol makes a sickening thud as it hits concrete.

I didn't notice the damage until I drew and fired and watched an amazement as my gun proceeded to throw bits of slide and safety catch everywhere.
    So now I have no sidearm, unless Elle got me some mags for my Deagle. Heh.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

How to break stuff and look dumb doing it. Empty Re: How to break stuff and look dumb doing it.

Post  Elle_Brock Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 pm

What brand was the pistol? and thats why you want a metal slide Razz

Sadly was unable get you mags PM me your bank details and will get money back to you
    FullAuto
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

How to break stuff and look dumb doing it. Empty Re: How to break stuff and look dumb doing it.

Post  FullAuto Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:54 am

Its a WE brand, and it IS a metal slide. Which just makes it worse. Fortunately I've found replacement parts already. Smile I just need to get them from the U.S. of A.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:32 am