Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

5 posters

This saturday, dont forget to bring

Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

This saturday, dont forget to bring Empty This saturday, dont forget to bring

Post  Mikey Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:02 am

Lunch! Fud and drink. Something with sugar in is good if you plan on running around a lot. Dehydration is bad - so plain water is good stuff to have as well.

Clothes - it is that time of year when frolicing in the grass and stuff brings out hay fever, so if you are susceptable then cover up! If you have meds then bring them. It should be relatively dry (RELATIVELY), and possible warmer than previously, so lightweight would be smart.

Eye protection, and whatever else you like to think makes you look tough

BBs and airsoft gun - if you forget those you are a numpty

A snack for in between times

A good atttitude Smile
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

This saturday, dont forget to bring Empty Re: This saturday, dont forget to bring

Post  pota Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 pm

uppp and ray dont forget me and just incase you do something elle dosent like bring juice
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

This saturday, dont forget to bring Empty Re: This saturday, dont forget to bring

Post  nz3rdsqr Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:32 am

is there anything happening after the game ro do we leave from there.
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 am

Ray i,m going to shoot you up tomorrow

Na theres nothing happening afterwards so can head directly back.
    nz3rdsqr
    nz3rdsqr
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  nz3rdsqr Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:05 am

sweet!
    Timonkey
    Timonkey
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Timonkey Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:50 pm

For those Like me, There Is A good water source down Near the River, Just pick Out the alge. There should be some mamaku there, thats Edible. Plenty of Cabbage tree, Manuka. Just cause I know Your (the reader) Probably gunna forget food, or Your mums gunna all be like "woah, here." and chucks food at you as you depart.

And If you forget BB's Dont worry, your not such A numpky Iv'e done that and last Time I checked Im not one of those...Although there Is rumors oif me being a donk, and of Elle being a juicebox What a Face dont kill me Elle..
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:59 pm

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Mountain water and manuka. Honey. On toast. Bought form a supermarket this morning.

I hear Team Monkey arnt making it today Sad Gonna miss you guys eh. We best set another game up in a month or so.

What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:16 pm