Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

+2
Timothy T
kingmark
6 posters

people today dont pay enough tax (why)?

kingmark
    kingmark
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

people today dont pay enough tax (why)? Empty people today dont pay enough tax (why)?

Post  kingmark Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:50 am

Well people you arent paying me enough tax!!! You are starting to really get on me arrrrrrr, stop that are sorry where was i of couse and so well im going to be poor like you guys and you guys dont want that to happen. Right. good, so from now on the taxs are going up, up and away. Wait not away. signed by you totally awesome king.
    king
    Timothy T
    Timothy T
    Major
    Major

people today dont pay enough tax (why)? Empty Re: people today dont pay enough tax (why)?

Post  Timothy T Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:19 am

Oh king, sure I'll pay taxes. i can't believe we ever allowed your monetary funds to drop so low. For now on I will work double to ensure that you get enough tax money.
    Timonkey
    Timonkey
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

people today dont pay enough tax (why)? Empty Re: people today dont pay enough tax (why)?

Post  Timonkey Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:53 am

You build me (and Josh) a road and we'll pay you taxes!
    Rebell against the goverment! Citezens to arms.
    kingmark
    kingmark
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  kingmark Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Well sure i can build a road or if your lucky two. And by the way if you rebell i make the tax's higher than ever before. And i will also kill you most likely.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:22 pm

I have one billion billion of loot right here that you can have as tax, if you let me off for the rest of the year. Just in case you change your ind please sign here, here, here .... here, initial there, sign and date there, and sign here under where it says magna carta.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 pm

um yea im all cool with paying you money for no aprennt reson when all youre gonna do with it is burn it
    kingmark
    kingmark
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  kingmark Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:34 am

How did you know???????????
    king
    Frank Gecko
    Frank Gecko
    Second lieutenant
    Second lieutenant

Post  Frank Gecko Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:23 am

hey king markey, what if i can pay the taxes because i an't got enough money?
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:57 am

yea cuse it all got sucked up in taxs?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:18 am