Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft

The official forum for Ashhurst Tactical Airsoft members.

5 posters

The all important SMG thread

Poll

Favourite SMG

[ 3 ]
    The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_left27%The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_left18%The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_left9%The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_left36%The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_left0%The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_left0%The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_left9%The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 11
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

The all important SMG thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The all important SMG thread

Post  Mikey Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:54 am

pota wrote:lol you obviosly know yore stuff butt cant help and wonder why the russhins didnt do it first because they where obvously didnt have egnough ammo to go round (pun) in there in juinutive spirt i thougt they whould have done it first tongue

Not sure what you mean - the russians had plenty of ammo.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:26 am

well the avrage solduer was givin 3 clips for the tolkvra (dont know the actal name for the rifle it sounds some thing like that)
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 am

sounds like your on about the SVT 40 which from memory had a nick name simular to that. The Russians had loads of ammo after they recovered which only took like a month or so after the war begun to get even more ammo. The Finnish Sumoi its still the best and I want one yeahhhh go the finns
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:29 pm

well i culded rember the name its that russhin rifle used in world war one and 2 and has the funny tunnil and blade sites and bolt action with five round clip
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:55 am

Eye thinks youve got the semi-auto 'tokarev' mixed up with the bolt action 'mosin nagant'.

Tokarev SVT-40:
    The all important SMG thread - Page 2 SVT40b8x6

Mosin Nagant(s):
    The all important SMG thread - Page 2 M1891_mosin_nagant_e_0702_396

Since the standard ammo pouch setup holds 20 rounds that probably was indeed the 'official' issue ammo per soldier, and no doubt there would have been times when they had only 5 rounds each before a battle. Later in the war, when officialdom was long forgotton and seasoned troops knew what they wanted it was the norm to stuff pockets and backpacks full of spare ammo and grenades, but by then most soldiers would have tried to lay their hands on a ppsh submachine gun, the shorter carbine or just something a bit handier.

edit: damn this stupid forum that cuts images in half Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:28 pm

man i got them so confusied when im tierd or run over by atruck(pun)is that youre tolkavra??
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 am

Its TOKAREV! Smarty!

Yus it is.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:48 am

i reconise the scumme comme flag did you go to that much truble to prove me rong????
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:22 am

I took that picture a couple of years ago when i first got that paticular rifle. Same flag as featured in other pictures of course, its hanging on my wall. Those scumme comme history and weapons are something im interested in.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:00 am

sorry i thout the flag was cuban man im teierd it just looked like it was done kikly is all with the cresis in the flag no offence cyclops
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:57 am

none taken...... and i WAS too lazy to iron out the creases at the time so meh.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:50 am

grat now the confersations dead dang it oh well
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:49 am

Darn forums you just need to lower the resoloution. You must iron out the creases makes it look really picular. Go having the SVT 40 in a pic it is such a cool gun.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Major
    Major

Post  Mikey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:04 am

What is this ironing you speak of ?
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:35 pm

what confuse us elle?
    Elle_Brock
    Elle_Brock
    Major
    Major

Post  Elle_Brock Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:29 am

The Ironing you should be doing mike especally on the flag. Of course i confuse you all but meh. Back to SMGs the MP7 has caught my eye even more recently and the Mp5k PDW is really cool.
    pota
    pota
    Major
    Major

Post  pota Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:44 am

did you know the p90 is the resone for createing pdws if you know what i mean the mp7 ave ant it umm um confused as itype this

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:36 am